You can download and install all mobile device USB drivers for free here, we provide the official link to the original equipment manufacturer site. If you’re growing on Windows and need to attach a Flash Tool for testing, you then definitely want to put in the correct USB motive force.
How To Install USB Drivers Manually
- First, Connect your device to your computer’s USB port.
- From Windows Explorer, open Computer Management.
- In the Computer Management left pane, select Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager right pane, locate and expand Portable Devices or Other Devices, depending on which one you see.
- Right-click the name of the device you connected, and then select Update Driver Software.
- In the Hardware Update wizard, select Browse my computer for driver software and click Next.
- Click Browse and then locate the USB driver folder.
- For example, the Google USB Driver is located in
- Click Next to install the driver.
- That’s it!
Fix USB Drivers using Device manager
View our post on fixing USB Driver issues in Windows 8
- Go to Menu > Run.
- Type device manager in the text box.
- Select Device Manager.
- Find Universal Serial Bus controllers and expand the list.
- Right-click Unknown Device.
- Select Properties from the context-sensitive menu.
- Select Drivers.
- Click Update Driver.
- Close Device Manager.
- Restart your PC.
What is the USB Transfer Errors
- Try another USB port.
- The rear ports are often more reliable than the front ones.
- If you are using a USB-C port Try a USB A port instead.
- Don’t use USB hubs.
- This includes connections via monitors.
- If possible, do not use USB extension cables or adapters.
Thanks For Reading
I hope so, that you found this guide informative and that it was able to help you perform download USB Drivers. if you found it useful and would like to show your evaluation, then feel free to leave a friendly remark in the comments section below.