In this article, You can know about the Unlock Oppo F9 Pro phone and explain all reset methods. A unlock is the fastest and easiest way to wipe all your personal data from your phone.
- 1 How to Unlock Android Phone Without Password
- 2 Unlock With Google Account
- 3 Unlock With Google Find My Device
- 4 Unlock Oppo F9 Pro by Answering Google Security Questions
- 5 Oppo F9 Pro Factory Reset
- 6 Oppo F9 Pro Unlock
- 7 Android Device Manager Remove Lock
- 8 Unlock With Oppo F9 Pro Hidden Codes
- 9 Unlock With Oppo F9 Pro Android Multi Tools
- 10 Unlock Oppo F9 Pro With Android Data Recovery Tool
- 11 Search Keywords
How to Unlock Android Phone Without Password
There is no doubt that there are numerous techniques to discover ways to unencumber android phone with out password. But to pick out which one is the pleasant is a quite tough decision. In this article, we’re going to give an explanation for the diverse techniques that may be used to unencumber the Android phone with out a passcode. And we also are imparting you the pleasant device you may use to unencumber your tool with out much hassle.
Unlock With Google Account
Did you realize that you may unencumber Android phone with Google Account? If your Android phone is lacking or lost, comply with the stairs underneath to unencumber your tool with the aid of using clearly the use of your Google Account.
- First, Power On your Oppo F9 Pro phone.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts on your mobile, You will see the Forgot pattern option.
- Now Tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Next, Enter your Google Account username and password.
- Afterward, Tap on the Sign In.
- Then choose a new password and unlock your device.
- Finally, Your phone will be unlocked.
- Here is the complete guide about Unlock Android Phone with Google Account.
- That’s it!
Unlock With Google Find My Device
Google Find My Device can help unlock your Oppo F9 Pro phone and locate your stolen phone. Here, You can easily reset your android phone with Google Find My Device. Following these steps, you can get reset your phone.
- First, open Google Find My Device Option on Pc.
- Next Sign in to your Google Account.
- Here, Three options available such as Play sound, Secure device, Erase device.
- Now Press On the Erase Device option.
- Next, You will see the Erase all data menu.
- Then Tap on the Erase option.
- That’s it!
Unlock Oppo F9 Pro by Answering Google Security Questions
If you’ve got got safety questions set for the duration of below your Google account safety, then you’ll be capable of release your tool via way of means of answering those questions.
- After a couple of incorrect attempts, you’ll get “Forgot Pattern” or “Forgot PIN/Password” option.
- Tap on it, after which select “Answer Questions” option.
- You could be provided together along with your Google safety questions that you have introduced on your account. Answer them accordingly.
- If you solution the safety questions correctly, you Oppo F9 Pro will release.
- After a hit release, you’ll be requested to create new PIN, Password or Pattern Lock in your Oppo F9 Pro.
Oppo F9 Pro Factory Reset
A factory reset is a process that deletes data on a tablet or smartphone and restores it, for the most part, to the same state it was in when it was purchased. All user-added settings, applications, and data will be deleted. This term is heard often. related to smartphones and tablets, but laptops and desktops and most other electronic devices can generally be reset to factory conditions.
- Power on your Oppo F9 Pro Mobile, by holding the power button.
- First, open the Settings menu.
- Next, Find option Backup and Reset.
- Afterward, Select the Factory data reset option.
- Next, select the option Reset device or Reset Phone.
- Finally, Choose to option Erase everything.
- Factory Reset completed on your mobile.
Oppo F9 Pro Unlock
Hard Reset Delete all personal data so before a hard reset, you must be backup on data. A hard reset, also known as a factory reset or master reset, restores the device to the state it was in when it left the factory.
- Power off your Oppo F9 Pro phone.
- Press & Hold down the Volume Down + Power Button for 15 seconds.
- Release all buttons when you see Oppo Logo.
- Now select the Language option.
- After that, you will see the ColorOs Recovery menu.
- Subsequent, select the wipe data option, Using Volume Buttons, and Power button.
- Enter verification code and select the Format data option.
- Again select the Format option.
- Now your phone automatically rebooting.
- You have successfully completed.
Android Device Manager Remove Lock
Enabling ADM is pretty an clean process. You will must visit google.com/android/devicemanager for your laptop and seek thru your listing of gadgets which have already been already been related for your Google account. After arriving there, you’ll be capable of effortlessly ship a notification to the mobile you need to permit far flung password software and wiping upon.
- First open google.com/android/devicemanager, to your pc or another cellular phone
- Sign in with the assist of your Google login info which you had used for your locked phone as well.
- In the ADM interface, pick out the tool you need to liberate after which select “Lock“.
- Enter a brief password and click on on “Lock” again.
- If the sooner step turned into a a hit one, you’ll be capable of see a affirmation beneath the field with the buttons – Ring, Lock and Erase.
- You will now be capable of see a password subject to your phone display.
- Enter a brief password to liberate your phone.
- Visit your phone’s lock display settings and disable the brief password.
Unlock With Oppo F9 Pro Hidden Codes
If you use any Oppo F9 Pro phone, you already know about all the options supported by this platform, but there are some tricks you may not know. Here, follow some steps to go.
*#*#7780#*#* – A Hard Reset Deletes All Data On Your Phone. Like, Files, Apps, and Photos.
*2767*3855# – unlock Firmware
Unlock With Oppo F9 Pro Android Multi Tools
Android Multi Tools is free software that Android users can use to unlock patterns, PIN, password, face, gesture, and Gmail ID from their Oppo F9 Pro phones.
Here, you can easily reset your phone with android multi tools without loss data.
- First, Power on your Pc (Personal Computer).
- Next, Download the Android Multi Tools on PC.
- After the installation, Open the Android Tool.
- Next, Enable USB debugging on your Android Mobile. Now, go to the Settings option.
- Then choose the Developer Option.
- When select the USB Debugging.
- Now Hold down the Volume buttons and Power Button on your mobile.
- Next, you will see the Android boot mode on your mobile screen.
- After that, Connect your mobile to your computer via USB [Universal Serial Bus].
- Next, select Number 5 and press Enter to Reset your Android mobile.
- Reset Done on your Android Mobile with Android tools.
Unlock Oppo F9 Pro With Android Data Recovery Tool
Simply, download & install the Dr.Fone Software. Once, the software is downloaded, now run it.
- Connect your smartphone to a computer using original cable.
- Dr.Fone will start detecting your android phone.
- Once the process gets complete, now follow the on-screen instructions accordingly.
- Choose the options available on Dr.Fone accordingly and you are good to go.
- Follow the complete guide on Unlocking Oppo F9 Pro With Dr.Fone Software.
- How to carrier unlock Oppo F9 Pro android phone
- How to unlock an android phone
- Factory Reset Oppo F9 Pro phone.
- How to unlock Oppo F9 Pro android phone password
- How to unlock the android phone with google account
- How to unlock android phone password without factory reset
- How to unlock any phone password
- Steps to unlock Oppo F9 Pro android phone
- How do I unlock my phone if I forgot my pin?
- Oppo F9 Pro Reset With Google Find My Device.
- I want to format my Oppo F9 Pro mobile completely.
- Unlock my Oppo F9 Pro phone.
- How do I unlock my phone if I forgot the pattern?
- How to Unlock Android Phone If You Forget the Password?
Thanks For Reading
I hope so, that you found this guide informative and that it was able to help you perform a unlock on your android phone.