In this article, You can know about the Hard Reset of T-Mobile REVVL 5G phones and explain all reset methods. A hard reset is the fastest and easiest way to wipe all your personal data from your phone.
We help you to Reset your Password or Pattern lock for free. You can also unlock your android device without losing data like, media files & contacts.
In this page, you can
- Unlock your Android phone when forgot the password.
- Remove Pattern lock / Face lock / Pin.
- Hard Reset T-Mobile REVVL 5G Mobile.
- Wipe all data on your mobile.
- Unlock password without data loss.
- Your mobile recover a password.
Hard Reset T-Mobile REVVL 5G Phone
Hard Reset Delete all personal data so before a hard reset, you must be Backup on Data. A hard reset, also known as a factory reset or master reset, restores the device to the state it was in when it left the factory.
Follow the below steps to reset your Android phone:
- First, Turn off your phone, by holding the Power button.
- Press & Hold down the Volume Up + Power Button (or) Volume Down + Power Button together for a few seconds.
- You can release both buttons when you see Boot Mode on your screen.
- After that, use the Volume buttons to scroll and the Power button to choose the Recovery Mode option.
- When the Android image appears on your screen.
- Next select Wipe data/factory reset option, By using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power Button.
- Then select the Yes option.
- Next, choose the Reboot System Now option.
- You have successfully completed.
- Well done!
Please Note: Once you have created a backup file after, you can back to Restore the data on your Android phone.
Factory Reset T-Mobile REVVL 5G Phone
Factory reset is the process of deleting data from a tablet or smartphone and restoring it, for the most part, to the same state as when it was purchased. All settings, apps and data added by the user will be deleted. This word is often heard. Related to smartphones and tablets, but laptops and desktops and other electronic devices can usually be reset to factory conditions.
- Power on your Mobile, by holding the power button.
- First, open the Settings menu.
- Next, Find option Backup and Reset.
- Afterward, Select the Factory data reset option.
- Next, select the option Reset device or Reset Phone.
- Finally, Choose to option Erase everything.
- Factory Reset completed on your mobile.
Unlock With Google Find My Device
Google Find My Device can help Unlock your T-Mobile REVVL 5G phone and locate your stolen phone. Here, You can easily reset your android phone with Google Find My Device. Following these steps, you can get reset your phone.
This Reset option will erase all your device data. You won’t recover data after reset. And also you can’t find your device location.
- On a PC or Phone, go to the Android Device Manager.
- Sign in with using the same Google account you used for setting up your phone.
- Next, You will see three different options,
- Play Sound
- Secure device
- Erase device
- Afterward, click on the Erase device option and you will see Erase all data menu.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase option.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
T-Mobile REVVL 5G Hidden Codes
If you use any T-Mobile REVVL 5G phone, you already know about all the Secret Codes supported by this platform, but there are some tricks you may not know. Here, follow some steps to go.
*#*#7780#*#* – A Hard Reset Deletes All Data On Your Phone. Like, Files, Apps, and Photos.
*2767*3855# – Hard Reset Firmware
Unlock With Android Multi Tools
Android Multi Tools is free software that Android users can use to unlock patterns, PIN, password, face, gesture, and Gmail ID from their T-Mobile REVVL 5G phones. Here, you can easily reset your phone with android multi tools without loss data.
- First, Power on your Pc (Personal Computer).
- Next, Download the Android Multi Tools on PC.
- After the installation, Open the Android Tool.
- Next, Enable USB debugging on your Android Mobile. Now, go to the Settings option.
- Then choose the Developer Option.
- When select the USB Debugging.
- Now Hold down the Volume buttons and Power Button on your mobile.
- Next, you will see the Android boot mode on your mobile screen.
- After that, Connect your mobile to your computer via USB [Universal Serial Bus].
Wipe Data with Android Multi Tools
After connecting your mobile to the computer successfully, Follow the below steps.
- Select Number 5.
- Next, press Enter to Unlock your mobile.
- Finally, the mobile Unlock process Completed.
Unlock With Google Account
Follow these steps to reset your Android phone with google account.
- First, Power On your T-Mobile REVVL 5G phone.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts on your mobile, You will see the Forgot pattern option.
- Now Tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Next, Enter your Google Account username and password.
- Afterward, Tap on the Sign In.
- Then choose a new password and unlock your device.
- Finally, Your phone will be unlocked.
- Here is the complete guide about Unlock Android Phone with Google Account.
- That’s it!
Thanks For Reading
I hope so, that you found this guide informative and that it was able to help you perform a hard reset (or) Unlock on your android phone.