In this article, You can know about the Hard Reset of Nothing Phone 1 256GB phones and explain all reset methods. A hard reset is the fastest and easiest way to wipe all your personal data from your phone.
Hard Reset Nothing Phone 1 256GB Phone
Hard Reset Delete all personal data so before a hard reset, you must be backup on data. A hard reset, also known as a factory reset or master reset, restores the device to the state it was in when it left the factory.
- Firstly, Power off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- When Release all buttons when you see information about Boot Mode.
- In this mode choose “Recovery Mode” by using Volume buttons and click the Power button.
- When the Android Robot image appears press Volume Up and Power buttons.
- Now use Volume buttons to choose “Wipe data / Factory reset” and press the Power key once.
- Then select the Yes– to delete all user data option.
- Next, choose the Reboot System Now option.
- You have successfully completed.
- Well done!
Unlock With Google Find My Device
Google Find My Device can help Reset your Nothing Phone 1 256GB phone and locate your stolen phone. Here, You can easily reset your android phone with Google Find My Device. Following these steps, you can get reset your phone.
- First, open Google Find My Device Option on Pc.
- Next Sign in to your Google Account.
- Here, Three options available such as Play sound, Secure device, Erase device.
- Now Press On the Erase Device option.
- Next, You will see the Erase all data menu.
- Then Tap on the Erase option.
- That’s it!
Nothing Phone 1 256GB Hidden Codes
If you use any Nothing Phone 1 256GB phone, you already know about all the options supported by this platform, but there are some tricks you may not know. Here, follow some steps to go.
*#*#7780#*#* – A Hard Reset Deletes All Data On Your Phone. Like, Files, Apps, and Photos.
*2767*3855# – Hard Reset Firmware
Unlock With Android Multi Tools
Android Multi Tools is free software that Android users can use to unlock patterns, PIN, password, face, gesture, and Gmail ID from their Nothing Phone 1 256GB phones.
Here, you can easily reset your phone with android multi tools without loss data.
- First, Power on your Pc (Personal Computer).
- Next, Download the Android Multi Tools on PC.
- After the installation, Open the Android Tool.
- Next, Enable USB debugging on your Android Mobile. Now, go to the Settings option.
- Then choose the Developer Option.
- When select the USB Debugging.
- Now Hold down the Volume buttons and Power Button on your mobile.
- Next, you will see the Android boot mode on your mobile screen.
- After that, Connect your mobile to your computer via USB [Universal Serial Bus].
- Next, select Number 5 and press Enter to Reset your Android mobile.
- Reset Done on your Android Mobile with Android tools.
Unlock With Google Account
Follow these steps to reset your Android phone with google account.
- First, Power On your Nothing Phone 1 256GB phone.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts on your mobile, You will see the Forgot pattern option.
- Now Tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Next, Enter your Google Account username and password.
- Afterward, Tap on the Sign In.
- Then choose a new password and unlock your device.
- Finally, Your phone will be unlocked.
- Here is the complete guide about Unlock Android Phone with Google Account.
- That’s it!
Factory Reset Nothing Phone 1 256GB Phone
A factory reset is a process that deletes data on a tablet or smartphone and restores it, for the most part, to the same state it was in when it was purchased. All user-added settings, applications, and data will be deleted. This term is heard often. related to smartphones and tablets, but laptops and desktops and most other electronic devices can generally be reset to factory conditions.
- Power on your Celkon Mobile, by holding the power button.
- First, open the Settings menu.
- Next, Find option Backup and Reset.
- Afterward, Select the Factory data reset option.
- Next, select the option Reset device or Reset Phone.
- Finally, Choose to option Erase everything.
- Factory Reset completed on your mobile.
Thanks For Reading
I hope so, that you found this guide informative and that it was able to help you perform a hard reset on your android phone.