Until a few years ago, phones were the basic devices that could send and receive voice calls, but not much else. Nowadays, phones are just as important as full-fledged desktops and laptops and are filled with valuable emails, contacts, videos, photos, and documents.
People depend on their phones every day and losing the data in these devices can be just as disastrous as suffering from a hard drive crash on an appropriate PC, which is why it is important that you back up And Restore your phone as regularly.
Backup Android Data With Google Photos
If you don’t already use Google Photos, you should be. The service automatically backup every photo and video you shoot in the cloud, therefore, you will never have to manually backup your multimedia. Here’s how to backup your data with Google photos.
- First, Open Google Photos App on your android Phone.
- Next, go to the settings option. (Top of the menu)
- Now Tap on the Backup & Sync option.
- Finally, Upload photos and videos from this device to your google account.
How to check your Google Photos upload quality ?
The best part of Google Photos? You can download as many files as you want for free. Photos and videos will have maximum download quality of 1080p for a free unlimited storage option, which should be good enough for most people.
- Open Google Photos App.
- In the menu, head to Settings.
- Tap on the Backup & Sync option.
- Select your Upload Size for photos or Videos. (Google Drive Storage Limits)
Backup Android Data To Google Drive
To backup your phone’s settings and apps, you’ll want to use the Android backup service. This service essentially supports the applications you use and settings, which you selected in most Google apps, which allows you to easily restore these settings on the new phone.
- Open the Settings option on your Android phone.
- Then find the Backup & Reset option.
- Now Select the Backup to Google Drive option.
- Finally, Upload photos and videos from this device to your Google Drive.
How to Upload Other Files on Google Drive ?
Google Drive allows you to store other files in the cloud, which means, that they will be available from any connected device. To manually download folders and files on Drive.
- Open Google Drive App on your phone.
- Now press the ‘+’ button on the drive.
- Then Press on the Upload option.
- Now select your file. (Backup Completed)
- That’s it!
Backup Android Data With Settings
Google’s Android offers the capacity to consistently save certain settings like Backup and Reset on phone, their workers utilizing your Google account. To activate it.
- First, open the Settings option on your Android phone.
- Then find the Backup & Reset option. (So many times this option placed on Additional Settings or About phone option)
- Now Select the Backup My Data option.
- Then Tap on the Turn On Backup Option.
- Finally, your android phone data will Backup on automatically.
Although the specific procedure may vary slightly between all Android devices, the process is generally the same. The above example is for Xiaomi devices.
Backup Android Data With Computer
The process is more or less the same whether you are a user of Mac or PC. Mac users will need to download and install the Android File transfer app, though. Here’s how to backup your Android device to a computer.
- First, install the Syncthing app from the Play Store.
- Next, install the Syncthing app from the Pc.
- It is a good idea to pair a device before creating folder couples. Head for the devices tab and tap the icon.
- You can enter the device name (or) Scan the QR Code.
- Now tap on the ‘+’ Icon.
- Select the folder you want to keep an eye on. Select one-way sending or sync. You can even set the folder to receive data in case you want to add content to your phone.
- Within a few moments, you will be asked to confirm the couple on your PC and it will start syncing.
- That’s it!
Search Keywords :
- How to Back Up and Restore Your Android Phone
- Google backup android
- Backup and restore android apps and data
- Backup android phone to google account
- How to back up your Android phone
- Back up or restore data on your Android device
- How to restore an Android device from a backup
Choose Your Mobile Problem
Thanks For Reading
I hope so, that you found this guide informative and that it was able to help you perform Backup Android Data. if you found it useful and would like to show your evaluation, then feel free to leave a friendly remark in the comments section below.
Thanks again for reading.